Eclat. Affordable 5* hotel with
interesting and funny art objects. You can book it here.
- Taiwanese breakfast: sweet soy milk (DouJiang) with long donuts (YouTiao)
NiuRouMian: Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soups e.g. at Yong Kang
ChouDouFu: Stinky tofu – if you can stand the smell.
- Dim Sum, different kinds of dumplings such as famous XiaoLongBao.
FongLiSu: Pineapple cake.
Do & See:
Taipei 101. Until 2010 the tallest building in the world with a big
sphere inside – the so-called wind damper.
- Shopping in Ximending area or on night markets.
- Beitou: most northern area of Taipei and famous for its hot sulfur springs. You can take the MRT to get to Beitou. Do also take a look at the first "Green Building" of Taipei, the
- Do not miss highlights like the Yangmingshan National Park and the National Palace Museum.
Yingge Ceramics Museum lies in New Taipei City and
shows beautiful objects.