- Not tried yet: Magdas, an
initiative of Caritas combining a hotel with a refugee home.
- Enjoy traditional Viennese food like huge Schnitzel at Rebhuhn or
Griendsteidl is a traditional coffee house
close to the famous Spanish Riding School.
- At cafe
Central you can try sweet Kaiserschmarrn while listening to live piano music. Watch out, the servings are big.
- Try a Sacher cake at Cafe Sacher, right across from the State Opera.
Do & See
- Chocolate shopping at Zum Schwarzen Kameel.
- Watch a play in the Burgtheater. You can buy very low priced tickets and stand while watching, a funny experience
under the high ceiling.
- Visit some classics like Schönbrunn and the Belvedere with its changing exhibitions.
- Visit the
Looshaus by Austrian architect Adolf Loos.